Magnesium citrate is an amazing bowel movement support. Magnesium participates in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth; the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats; the formation of cells and tissues; the modulation of cytokines; and the maintenance of muscle function, including the heart. Magnesium, in the form of magnesium citrate, is often used in the short term for bowel movement support, and some individuals find it useful for preventing calcium crystallization in the kidneys.
- Naturally relieves constipation
- “Magnesium is an excellent stool softener and can be taken daily” Sue Mitchell, MD
- Supports Magnesium Nutritional Adequacy*
- Supports the Numerous Metabolic Activities of Magnesium in the Body*
- Facilitates Bowel Movement*
- Helps Prevent Calcium Crystallization in the Kidneys